07 Aug Crimson Crave: The Perfect Red Handbag For Your Collection
IN TREND! Our editors are on the search for the perfect red handbag. While some may argue that a red handbag is a difficult item to match, we strongly disagree. A red handbag makes a bold statement; a celebration of color and vibrancy, that can be kept within a warm palate or cooled down with other contrasting hues.
Favorite color combos include uber-classic red, white and blue, which is timeless and extremely elegant:
OR the mix of deep reds with dusty pink and muted blues, to set a more romantic mood:
and of course, POPS! of color for more cheery dispositions. Bright greens, turquoise, shocking pink and sunny yellows look beautiful with red handbags and other accessories.
To satisfy everyone’s Crimson craving, we’ve collected a selection of items in every taste, from the rugged, everyday styles, to dainty, off-the-runway little numbers. Our favorite designers include Miu Miu, Valentino, MCM, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Fendi, Loewe and more.
GET THE LOOK:
- Jeweled Madras Leather Shoulder Bag
- Big Shot Saffiano Leather Tote Bag
- Milla Large Crocodile-Embossed Tote Bag
- Infinity Small Smooth Studded Leather Tote
- The Bucket Small Heart Link Bag
- Joy Lock Leather Satchel Bag
- Pixie Medium Round Double-Handle Tote Bag
- Kan Small Textured Velvet Shoulder Bag
- Colorblock Sling Grain Bucket Bag
What’s your favorite? Send us your favorite selections and make sure to tag #eclecticvignette with your #outfitoftheday to inspire our stylish readers.